Life After Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life After Camp

Experience Life After CHB.

HomeSite StatusSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Life After Camp! We are still giving out free pies if you join! (We're running out though, so join while you can.)

MY CHARACTER KEATON

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

MY CHARACTER KEATON Empty
PostSubject: MY CHARACTER KEATON   MY CHARACTER KEATON I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:07 pm

Demigod Form
Name: Keaton Stewart
Appearance: Brown Hair, Dark Brown eyes, He is 6'4, Has a Fit and Athletic body type, Olive toned Skin Color,
God Parent: Hypnos
Mortal Parent: Lacey Stewart
Other relatives: He has a little sister named Kayma who is now 13 and is still residing at CHB.
Education: Current student at Harvard Medical School, studying to become a Doctor. (He was a paraplegic until at CHB, a bunch of healing kids joined in and miraculously healed his paralysis, which inspired him to go out and still find a cure for paraplegics and other stuff.)

Residence: At the Harvard dorms in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Personality traits: Friendly, hard-working, respectful, cooperative
Talents/Skills: He plays basketball and football in his free time, but does it for a short time because his legs are still a bit..not well I guess. He also plays the clarinet.

Flaws: Stubborn, impatient, Trusts people too easily
Pets: None
Powers: He can make 5 people a day sleepy (drowsy, not fatigue or anything.). It drains him when he uses them.

Life before CHB*: Keaton lived with his Mom in a town in Oklahoma. When he was 6, his new little sister, Kayma was born. He never saw his Dad but he always wondered about him....even till this day. He made a promise to his Mom that he would take care of his little sister no matter what...and he still keeps that promise today, even when his Mom is around. But when a car accident occured and his Mom died, he had no where to go, but Camp Half Blood, which is what his Mom told him about a week before the accident. When Keaton turned 15, both his sister and him went to CHB until Keaton turned 18 and left.

Life during CHB*: Keaton had a great time during his time in CHB. He made new friends, and has a girlfriend named Millie, who he had to leave when he left. When he was on a roadtrip with friends, he got into a really bad car accident, which damaged his legs from the waist down. It really hurt him, and his dream career as a NFL Football player. He became a paraplegic, meaning he was paralyzed..from the waist down. He had to be stuck in a wheelchair, until a couple healing kids healed him with all his energy. His legs are still a little hurt, but they are in good condition.

RP Example*: Keaton slung his backpack over his shoulder as he walked out of his dorm and started to go to class. He still couldn't believe that he made it too Harvard. He did have good grades in school, but he never imagined going into the medical field. "Hey, man. Coming to football scrimmage tonight?" His friend, Dean, said as he caught up with him. Keaton shrugged. "I don't know man, I'm still a little..er, tired from that last game last night." He lied. He couldn't say: "Oh no, my legs are still a little fractured from my paralysis that some healing kids from this camp healed. So nah, can't play today!"
No. He still kept the whole paralysis thing a secret.

Notes:
Back to top Go down
Paramore
Admin
Paramore

Location : Brotherhood 2.0, 42 Nerdfighter Ave, Hanksville, Nerdfighteria DFTBA, United States

MY CHARACTER KEATON Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY CHARACTER KEATON   MY CHARACTER KEATON I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:10 pm

APPROVEDED.
Back to top Go down
http://lifeaftercamp.nstars.org

MY CHARACTER KEATON
Page 1 of 1