Life After Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life After Camp

Experience Life After CHB.

HomeSite StatusSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Life After Camp! We are still giving out free pies if you join! (We're running out though, so join while you can.)

Lalia! My thrid charrie.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ML
Mortal
ML

Lalia! My thrid charrie. Empty
PostSubject: Lalia! My thrid charrie.   Lalia! My thrid charrie. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:45 pm

Name:Lalia Ashlyn Reid
Appearance: Lalia has dark brown wavey hair, She has very pretty green eyes, Slightly tanned very smooth skin, She is fit and athletic but built like a model, she is around 5'9''.
God Parent: Aphrodite
Mortal Parent: Charles Reid
Other relatives: Christan Reid, David Reid, Austin Reid and Samuel Reid.
Education: Lalia is working on getting a masters in Interior Desgin, and a minors in fasion f from UCLA, In California.
Occupation: She works part time as a model. Oh and also she is trying to possibly get a job in the acting world.
Residence: Well she has a apartment in L.A for school and stuff, but she will stay at her dad's house in Chicago, NYC, Paris, or Boston sometimes with her family and stuff, but not often.
Personality traits: She is really friendly, and she strives to have friends and be popular.
Talents/Skills: Fashion, Running, Acting, Painting, Singing, Volleyball.
Flaws: She has a difficultly letting go of things, She kinda flirts alot with out meaning to, She trusts people way to easlily, She is some what depressed because her love life sucks.
Pets: A kitty named, Lilly.
Powers: She can make people fall in love.
Life before CHB*: Lalia was born In Paris France, where she lived with her dad step mom and her brothers. When she was around 15 or 16 she found out she was a demigod. Her dad then told her about camp. After this he sent her to camp. At camp she met Demion, her boyfriend. When it came time to leave she left and went to UCLA.
RP Example*: Lalia looks around and sighs softly to her self, so bored. She picks up her book, and opens it. She then starts to read. After a while she gets bored and sits it down. She then stands up and streches. Then she makes her way to the fridge and grabs a yogurt.
Notes:None
Back to top Go down
Paramore
Admin
Paramore

Location : Brotherhood 2.0, 42 Nerdfighter Ave, Hanksville, Nerdfighteria DFTBA, United States

PostSubject: Re: Lalia! My thrid charrie.   Lalia! My thrid charrie. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:12 pm

There should be a limit for how many people a day and how long they stay in love.
Back to top Go down
http://lifeaftercamp.nstars.org
ML
Mortal
ML

PostSubject: Re: Lalia! My thrid charrie.   Lalia! My thrid charrie. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:31 pm

She can do it one time a day, and it lasts a hour.
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

PostSubject: Re: Lalia! My thrid charrie.   Lalia! My thrid charrie. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:47 pm

Alright, approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lalia! My thrid charrie.   Lalia! My thrid charrie. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lalia! My thrid charrie.
Page 1 of 1