Life After Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life After Camp

Experience Life After CHB.

HomeSite StatusSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Life After Camp! We are still giving out free pies if you join! (We're running out though, so join while you can.)

Storm, my 3 charrie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trelaya
No0b

Storm, my 3 charrie Empty
PostSubject: Storm, my 3 charrie   Storm, my 3 charrie I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 1:58 pm

Name: Storm Anton
Appearance: Long bleach blond hair and dark blue eyes. She is above the average height for her age and has fair skin.
Parents: Danielle Anton, and Josh Anton
God relations**: Danielle=Daughter of Aphrodite Josh=Son of Astrape
Other relatives: A twin brother named Drake Anton
Education: She goes to the Manhattan school of Music, majors in Theater and Music
Residence: She lives in New York
Personality traits: hard to get to know, down to earth, a rebel, she gives you that "i don't care" attitude but is actually very caring once you get to know her.
Talents/Skills: Singing, playing guitar, playing piano, acting
Flaws: doesn't ever listen, stubborn, anti-social, likes being alone, hates being wrong.
Pets: none
Powers(must be minimal): She can only make semi-powerful lightning bolts. They only last 5-10 min. She can only do this 3 times a day.
RP Example*: Storm walked through the busy streets of Manhattan. She was glad she didn't take her car, the roads were really slow. She walked briskly down the lane and glared at anyone who got in her way. Someone accidentally knocked into her and she almost threw a bolt at her. Almost. Instead she yelled at the person the watch where he was going.
Notes*: Looks like this:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

Storm, my 3 charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm, my 3 charrie   Storm, my 3 charrie I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 7:57 pm

Approvededdedededed
Back to top Go down

Storm, my 3 charrie
Page 1 of 1