Life After Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life After Camp

Experience Life After CHB.

HomeSite StatusSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Life After Camp! We are still giving out free pies if you join! (We're running out though, so join while you can.)

I figured I should make a charrie, or joining this site would of been a waste.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Still A Disney Freak
No0b
Still A Disney Freak

I figured I should make a charrie, or joining this site would of been a waste.  Empty
PostSubject: I figured I should make a charrie, or joining this site would of been a waste.    I figured I should make a charrie, or joining this site would of been a waste.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:56 am

Demigod Form
Name: Caitlin Andersons

Appearance: Layed, spiky black hair with side bangs that cover her left dark brown, Asian-style eye. She has peach-ish skin, and is eh. 5'8-ish?

God Parent: Charites

Mortal Parent: Unknown.

Other relatives: She has a few cousins in who-knows-where.

Education: She has a really good one.

Residence: Chicago!

Personality traits: She has multiple personalities. Sometimes shes hyper and excited, and sometimes she just wants to kill you. e_e Most of the time she's easy going, kind, funny, slow, creative, and goes with the flow.

Talents/Skills: Drawing, acting, writing stories, jerking (Heck yeah 8D), making people laugh, photo-shoping, making internet videos, cosplay-ing, just being creative in general.

Flaws: sometimes she doesnt believe in herself, a little superstitious, afraid of mummies and spiders, has an unhealthy addict to Gatorade, impatient, Klutz, and somtimes a lazy bum.

Pets: None

Powers: None

Life before CHB*: As a kiddo, Caitlin Anderson grew up without her dad, who died in a car accident many years ago. She didn't miss him, though. How, and why, would you miss someone you never even met? Caitlin was handed over to her fathers close friends, Anna and Memo. Caitlin grew up a normal life until she turned 12. Ever since, she's been on the run. Because of her, her adoptive family got hurt. She couldn't live with that guilt. When she arrived at CHB as a 14 year old, she never expected to be a demigod.

RP Example*: I sighed, completely and utterly annoyed. I was having a video block, and at the worst of timing, too. I havent found someone who would take me, neither in Nickoledeon, Disney, some movie company, or FUNanimation Anime. This was bad. YouTube wasn't going to pay slackers, either. My computer screen kept taunting at me, laughing, even. 'Nothing! You have nothing!' it laughed. I sweatdropped. Hopefully this video block would pass quickly.

Notes:
Back to top Go down
Paramore
Admin
Paramore

Location : Brotherhood 2.0, 42 Nerdfighter Ave, Hanksville, Nerdfighteria DFTBA, United States

I figured I should make a charrie, or joining this site would of been a waste.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I figured I should make a charrie, or joining this site would of been a waste.    I figured I should make a charrie, or joining this site would of been a waste.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:52 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://lifeaftercamp.nstars.org

I figured I should make a charrie, or joining this site would of been a waste.
Page 1 of 1